So you think Total Life Cycle Management isn't your concern?
Think again - How we deal with the growing impact manufacturing places on our environment today directly affects the future we live in.
Total Life Cycle Management is the future:-
Managers should be driving it.
Engineers should be designing for it.
Material Practitioners should be planning on it.
Finance should be banking on it.
The EU's End of Life Vehicle Directive, clearly indicates that from 2008 all Vehicle Manufacturers will be pursuing TLCM programmes.
Progressive Automotive companies such as Daimler Chrysler, Audi Volkswagen, Citroën Peugeot, Mitsubishi etc. are all pursuing TLCM.
Compressortech can offer vehicle manufacturers a complete contract:
TLCM "Turn Key Service":
• Warranty, investigation and validation of dealers warranty statement on returned OE or Remanufactured product.
• Core Management, handling the return and storage of old units.
• Full remanufacturing, testing and packaging programme.
• Engineering feedback durability analysis.
• Distribution of product and aftersales technical support.
For further details on the EU's Policy regarding the Future Disposal & Recycling of Vehicle'sand their components, please see the following websites: